I designed these services to make it a no-brainer for you to attract an audience who loves, appreciates, and actually buys your art.
Meeting one-to-one with artists like you is your best way to get growing fast. So check out my services, pick your favorite, and get in touch with me.
You’re about to experience the imaginative, creative side of marketing—and trust me, you will love it!
P.S. My clients tell me I always go the extra mile. Give me a call or shoot me an email, and you’ll see it’s true: I actually do pick up the phone! ☺
You are not alone in your quest to reach creative fame!
Whether you’re a total beginner or an advanced artist who’s feeling stuck, this is your chance to get custom guidance that rockets your art to the next level.
When you sign up, you’ll get an in-depth Artist Assessment and a 30-minute Coaching Session with me.
Together, we’ll develop your unique Artistic Plan for Growth. This three-month roadmap will be your shortcut to build your audience and validate your talent.
Sound good? Sign-up Today And Stay Updated On The Release Of The K.I.S.S. Jumpstart Virtual Workshop (Kreative Internet Social Strategy) & claim your “Free Tools To Help Grow Your Art Business”
Work a Trade Show like a Pro
How to use conferences to multiply sales & followers even If you’ve burned in the past
No matter how “internet famous” you become, face-to-face meetings will always be your #1 way to connect with new fans, followers, and buyers.
People love to see figurative art “in the flesh,” and meeting the artist (that’s you!) is an awesome bonus.
That’s why trade shows/conferences are your secret weapon for increasing sales and your audience.
Once you master the art of trade show networking, you will:
- Expand your reach and multiply your impact (because you’ll meet a steady stream of gallery owners and art collectors during each conference)
- Build a stronger mailing list of potential buyers (because in-person meetings make it easy for people to know, like, and trust you)
- Get motivated to create new work (because you existing work actually sells!)
- Deepen public appreciation for your craft (because visitors can experience your dolls up close and hear about your process firsthand)
- Feel like a celebrity (because friends and collectors from previous shows will look forward to seeing you again and again!)
But you CAN’T just show up at a conference and expect visitors to magically appear.
No sitting quietly at your booth or wandering around chatting to friends. If you do, your big opportunity might turn out to be a waste of money.
For the last 30 years, I’ve expanded my art and my business through smart trade show behavior.
Now I’ve created a workshop that outlines my most successful visibility strategies.
In Work a Trade Show Like a Pro, I will teach you the specific action steps you need to take before, during, and after a show.
Not only do these methods attract people to your booth, they keep you connected long after the show!
Contact me to learn more and find out if this workshop is a good fit for your goals.
Did you know that you’ve got a secret weapon for getting noticed online?
The internet may be busy and crowed, but your gorgeous artwork has the potential to make people stop and stare!
All you need are visual images that maximize the appeal of your work—and I’ve got the experience to help you create them.
I create the custom graphics every artist needs, including:
- Facebook Banners ~ $75.00
- Twitter Banners ~ $75.00
- Social Media Posts (Facebook & Twitter) ~ $50.00
- Digital Flyers ~ 125.00
- Postcards ~ $125.00
- PDF pages (Depending on the design) includes 2 pages starting at $150.00 ~ Additional pages $35.00
- Video Slide Presentation ~ Starting at $200.00
- E-books (Custom Quote)
- Digital Workbooks (Custom Quote)
- Interactive Workbooks (Custom Quote)
- Magazine Ad (Custom Quote)
- Formatting an Online Class (pdf only) (Custom Quote)
Note: All rates are subject to change
Contact me to talk about which graphic design services make sense for you.
I’m constantly dreaming up new services to take your creative fame to the next level…but I love to collaborate!
Contact me directly if you need guidance. We’ll hop the phone call and explore what you need to get unstuck, focused, and motivated to grow your audience for your art!